Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Addition


Last family photo without Grady before Josh and I take off to the hospital
Just waiting around for something to start happening

My cheering section

This is the moment when my body actually remembered what it was really going to have to go through to get this kid here! Amazing how quickly we forget!

And the end result......Grady Woods Barton! Coming a week early at 8lbs, 21 inches and a head in the 50th percentile!! Yoohoo! Worth every gut wrenching contraction!



The biggest and best cheering section, plus my mom!

Proud Daddy!

Bringing home Grady


My Boys!


One happy and excited big brother! He was so excited that Grady was finally out of moms tummy!

9 comments:

KW said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. He is a doll. What a good looking family.

Laura said...

So handsome! Congrats on another sweet baby boy! :)

Laura said...

Dianna - what a cute baby boy, and he looks like his brother! and I can't believe how big gavin is! it is funny how quick we forget how unpleasant it is. glad everything went well. hope to see you soon.

Malisa said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!COngrats! you look amazing! What a handsome littel guy! I hope your doing well!! Love ya

Anna said...

Love him!! so cute!!!

Brittany R said...

Congrats! He's a cutie! Watch out, the second one seems to grow up a lot faster than the first... at least that's how it feels to me. I can't believe my newborn is already 4 months. It's CRAZY!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ahh he is so precious! can't wait to meet him! love you guys!!!

Mike and Bianca said...

Hey it was good to see you a couple of weeks ago! Congratulations! You look fantastic and your baby is beautiful! I cannot believe how big your older one is! I used think he looked like his daddy but now he looks so much like you! :) Congrats again!

and peanut makes three... said...

Congrats!!!! What a sweet baby!!! You look amazing!