Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Out for Women

okay so if you've never been to one of these, i highly recommend you go to the next one in your area! it was so good! just what i needed! of course the girls night out before was what put the cherry on top! five of us girlie's got together and hit up a session at the temple friday night and then had a slumber party at the hilton. let's just say the night consisted of $30 worth of chocolate, arm wrestling and late night delirious laughter! love these girlie's! we then booked it over saturday morning to the time out for women sessions, so much fun!

don't let little kristie fool you....she is one strong chic!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Pretty sure I have some arm wrestling pictures of you just like these!!! Sounds like lots of fun!

Malisa said...

I agree with Laura! I know I have some! This must be one your favorite things to do! I totally need a day out like that!

Sarah Chapman said...

What a day that was! It was fun to share it with you! I need you to send me some of those pictures.