Sunday, November 11, 2007

Trip to AZ


During the fires we went down to AZ to visit family and get Gavers out of the smoke. We had so much fun! We took Gavin to the zoo and his first baseball game....all I can say is he was in Heaven!! His two favorite things! He got spoiled of course which we don't mind. Better Grandma and Grandpa spoil him then us!


Shoulder ride with Grandpa

Loved the turtle!

Swinging with Gramps and Auntie Meg

Getting wet with Daddy..FYI don't show your kids the misting machines, we couldn't get him away from them!

Once we showed him the swing thing he was hooked

Grandpa and Grandma Barton

First Baseball game!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Gavin is getting so big. We need to get him and Claire together so they can learn to love eachother! My whole fam will be here on the 13th of december for like 3 weeks. We should get together then. Are you staying here for Christmas?

Laura said...

YAY Diana! So good to "see" your little family! Gavin is too cute! You look fantastic! Thanks for snooping! It will be so much fun to keep up with your little family!!! Please stop by often!!!!

Malisa said...

How Fun Di! I am excited too. I am totally addicted. I am so glad I did this. I love to see how you are doing. I will check back every few days. Love ya-

Malisa said...

Do you knowhow to get ahold of Catherine? I just heard from her cousin that lives here, that her husband has colol cancer. I guess he isn't doing very good at all. Her cousin said that he is at a cancer institute in Phoenix. I just wanted to send her a card or something.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh and you saw the Fabians and that was the absolute best part of your trip:) I wish your trip would have happened after the baby- she is so sweet! P.S. Tell Josh we now believe him about the smell:)